AHMED S. UWESU
- Family name: Uwesu
- First name: Ahmed Salum
- Date of birth: 03rd August ,1993
- Nationality: Tanzanian
- Marital status: Single, Male
Address Phone: +255 713 774 911/+255 717 749 130
Postal address: P.O. Box 14969, DSM
- Professional and Academic Qualifications
|Institution (s).||Start- Finish||Degrees Obtained|
|University of Dar-es-salaam||Oct 2013 – July 2016||Bcom (Acng)|
|Kibaha High School||April 2011 – Feb 2013||ACSEE|
- Language skills
- Membership of Professional Bodies
|Institution||Category of Membership||Since|
|NBAA||Student Examinee-Final Stage Professional Exams||Jan,2017|
- Other skills:
- Computing Skills in General Applications (MS Office), Quick Books and Auditing Packages, PCAS
- Interpersonal skills: Team player and Presentation Skills
- Present Position: Audit Associate
- Years within the firm: 1 years
- Key qualification: Bcom Accounting
- 13. Relevant Experience for this Assignment
|Description of Experience at KMC Associates||Fro –To|
|As Associate at KMC Associates, Uwesu has participated in a number of financial audits including:-
i) KEPA Tanzania where he has undertaken substantive test of expenditure and revenues relating to the Organization.
ii) Tanzania Media Foundation, He has audited financial reports and receipt of funds from donors and funds issued to grantees.
iii) Global Micro Finance Limited and Free World Company Limited.
He has received intensive and extensive orientation on audit procedures in line with International Standard in Auditing (ISA); International Public Sector Reporting Standards (IPSAs) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
He has been supporting the work of senior associates in preparation of audit observations
|Sept 2016 to date|
General Manager at KMC Associates, which is a business consulting and accounting firm founded in 2007. KMC Associates is one of the fastest growing consulting firms serving entities from various sectors within the East Africa Region.